Are you using a point of sale in one PC and the QB on the other? Do you spend all your important time using software to perform a juggling system? If you have irritated all of this, then why do not you consider the configuration QuickBooks Point of Sale to transfer data to QB in a New System? Read this Article, and here you will find some essential information to configure POS to transfer data to QB in a new System.
Perform the step to configure POS to transfer data to QB
- First, you need to keep the back-up of your QB data files of front & back workstations.
- After confirmation, you need to install QB on the back register computer as well as the back office. Be sure to locate the data file on the backfile workstation.
- You have to remember to open the QB data file from the back office PC.
- Now, from the front register PC, you need to open your QuickBooks Data files.
- Then over the network, you need to access the open data file.
- At last, you have to shut download the QuickBooks accounting software from the back office computer.
With the suitable QB data file, you need to configure the POS. (Version 10-12)
- Click on the POS & select all the data file.
- Now, you need to choose the preference & click on the company.
- Then select the financial preference.
- Click on use with QB accounting software.
- Also, you need to tap on QB connection now.
- Perform the given steps. Nevertheless, ensure that the QuickBooks file is selected on the mapped network drive.
- Then click on the next option.
- Also, you need to tap on the finish.
Perform the below steps carefully (Version 5-9):
- First of all, open the Point of sale.
- Then, choose the data file.
- Click on the setup interview option.
- Now, you need to choose the financial exchange from the list.
- Tap on Yes.
- This time, you have to tap on the run QB connection Wizard.
- You need to perform each step carefully. Nevertheless, ensure that the QuickBooks file is selected on the mapped network drive.
- After completing click on next option.
- Now, select the finish.
1- Perform the below steps carefully (Version 4)
- Open the POS.
- Tap on the data file & choose the setup interview option.
- Also, you need to select the accounting exchanges from the list.
- Open the browser’s windows and tap on the YES.
- Select the mapped drive from the look in the field.
- Twice click on the QB company data file.
- When prompted, then you need to complete the financial exchange option.
- Tap on leave option, and choose yes to save the changes made.
Perform the below steps carefully (Version 3)
- From the front register open the data file.
- Select the company and click on set up the user.
- Then tap on the Add user option.
- Enter the POS remote for the user name. Don’t select the password.
- Then, tap on next. Then click on Yes in the warning windows.
- Choose the user list, and tap on Close.
- Also, open the POS.
- Again go in the interview by clicking on the company.
- In the financial exchange, section fills the needed details.
Hope, you will be able to configure POS to migrate data into QB a new computer. If you want further information, then get in touch with the Intuit accredited support team for more better info.
This Article would be quite relevant for you to configure Point of Sale to migrate data to QB on the new system. In addition, you will get multiple methods to each version. Whether you are using version 10-12, 5-9, 4 or 3.